Tuesday, July 05, 2011

My first underwater experience.

Thanks to my friend Neus, who practices scuba diving, with a group of friends we did a sea baptism last weekend. It was totally awesome!

I was sooo nervous before getting into the water, I hadn't experienced anything like that, and I was freaking out! But when I jumped into the water all my fears disappeared and I was the happiest girl on Earth! I'm thinking about taking the Open Water course now. I would have never imagined that I would love that so much!

She owns an underwater camera so she toke these amazing pictures, and I edited them a little bit.

Pictures above: my instructor Marc and me.

From left to right: Neus, me, Marc.

Images by Neus GirĂ³.
Edition by Muffins in my backpack.

2 comments:

Anika said...

WOW!! I kind of feel like you did at first so I wonder if I too would like it. Looks like a lot of fun!!

Joseph said...

I think you enjoyed your experience underwater, right? Well, if you would like, you can go scuba diving in Costa Rica, among multicolored fish and ferocious sharks. I bet that would be a great experience, full of adrenaline and excitement. Of course, for this you have to be prepared and have a lot of experience and courage. But it would be just... divine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...